In the event of a fire or other alert, the alarm will sound and you must:
- Leave the building by the designated emergency exit.
- Do not stop to collect personal belongings.
- If required collect a protective cover at the exit point.
- Go immediately and report to the assembly point in the playing fields outside the building.
- Do not re-enter the building until you are told that it is safe to do so by a responsible member staff.
Trained and qualified first aid services to the club are undertaken by the centre duty management.
The first aid kit and ice packs are located in the club office.
In the event of a serious accident the emergency services must be contacted.
In the event of an accident an accident report form must be completed and a copy given to thecentre management. Copies are held in the club office.
Coaches, helpers and participants must adhere to the accepted standard of good practice at all times.